Thursday, January 9, 2020

Comments December 2019


December 2019

Tirzta and Tal wish all a Happy, Healthy New Year!





Trenton Jewish Historical Society December 2019  😃

Eileen Wolkstein
Thu, Dec 12, 4:21 PM (17 hours ago)
to me
This is all great. You mention that Alex Cohen had a gym. My father was Alex Cohen. You have any idea which Alex Cohen this was. 

Goodman, Michael S. <MGoodman@foxrothschild.com>
Thu, Dec 12, 11:38 AM (22 hours ago)
to me

Art

The information for Down Valley of the Israelites has our bakery misspelled.  It was Kohn’s bakery where my grandmother sold a loaf of rye bread at 8 cents a loaf.  Kunis was later and I do not know what the price they sold at.



Michael S. Goodman
 Those are Bill Dwyer’s words.  I will correct.
Art

Cadwalader Park - The Balloon Man

Top of Form
Mendl Abarabowitz

·         Aaron Knobel My parents would invite him for dinner and he would my sister and I balloons.

·         Herb Spiegel He was also A chevra kadisha (Hevra kadishah) (Aramaic: חֶבְרָה קַדִישָא, ebh'ra Qaddisha "sacred society") is an organization of Jewish men and women who see to it that the bodies of deceased Jews are prepared for burial according to Jewish tradition and are protected from desecration, willful or not, until burial. (And never left alone until after internment.


Bottom of Form

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE ENTER THE NAME EDELMAN IN THE LIST OF RELATED FAMILIES: ANNE EDELMAN MARRIED CARL LI0WITZ (MY PARENTS), MAYE EDELMAN MARRIED SHERMAN LAVINSON, ED EDELMAN MARRIED TY COHEN MY AUNT & UNCLE. THANKS, NATALIE

    ReplyDelete