Thursday, January 14, 2021

Comments - January 2021

 

January 2021

 

Finkle Art

Young Tal Brody - YMHA

 


 



Barry Solzberg, Thomas Tighue and 19 others

Lillian Vegotsky

Great pic of Trenton STAR basketball player! Trenton makes, the world takes!!!!

 

Robin Zell

A national hero in Israel. My claim to fame.😉

Vicki DaBronzo

Such a great picture! 

Annette Georgios

I had it for years. Saw Tal at Tal’s movie premiere. It was great....I posted this pic many times. .I only know Tal. 70 plus years....our mom s were friends and pregnant. Same time..

Irwin Perlstein

Great pic

Malcolm Richard Casway

I played and coached in that league . I remember the gym upstairs there was one basket if you took a set shot , it would hit the ceiling. Ha ha.

Richard Perlman

Where's Bruce L ?

Finkle Art

Bruce Lubitz, who was a superlative athlete, was a year ahead

Mort Judy Evans

Tue, Jan 12, 10:45 AM (2 days ago)

to me

 

Art,

Thank you for the update.

Mort Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment